Pages

  • RSS

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jordan -with Beloved Family- Part 4~

Bismillah..

Day 5: Ajloon Castle, Jerash, Umm Qays.

Ajloon Castle

In front of the castle.


Five of us!~ 


The only thing that i read in the museum inside the castle. =p



Let's go to the next destination!


Jerash

When we arrived here I got headache and mood swing. So I didn't follow the trip. My two siblings end up staying with me in the car as it's too hot to go out and they said if I don't want to enter then they also won't. -.-" So my parents enjoyed their time along with our tour guide.

With the poles...?? =p 


Enjoying their halal dating. =p

Umm Qays

Here, I think I took some pictures but i didn't find one. Sorry!

After that, we went shopping, having zurbian dish as our dinner and went back home! ^_^

0 comments: